Re: Factory Fog Lights [WAS: RE: Chrome Bumper & Light???]

In a message dated 4/25/99 1:16:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ntovsen@piper.hamline.edu writes:

<< Even if my fog lights are aftermarket, wouldn't it be plausible that, since
 I have a factory switch, that my car (a North America model) came with fogs
 originally? My 87 does not have this switch.

 Neal >>

My 87 has the switch.  I was in touch with the original owner back in 1991 or
so and he told me that he bought the switch & lights at a dealership & had
them install the lights.   Then when he let the car go he liked the lights
sooo much that he kept them for his A2 GTi.  Soooo, i already had the wiring
& switch & bought myself some lights which haven't been on the car since
about '94.  I sorta don't like the way they look but I have been
contemplating getting some again.
Dan May
8716VScirocco
91PassatWagon - Running GREAT!!!!  with swapped engine/tranny
95.5Tacoma4x4
http://members.aol.com/scirocco87