Re: Factory Fog Lights [WAS: RE: Chrome Bumper & Light???]

In a message dated 4/25/99 3:00:11 PM EST, ntovsen@piper.hamline.edu writes:

<< Yup, that's the switch. Does yours actually turn the lights on/off? If so,
 could you explain how it works? Such as:
 - Does the ignition have to be on?
 - Do the low-beams have to be on?
 - If the high-beams are on, do the driving lights shut off?
 - etc, etc... >>
Well, the fog lights that I got came with the switch and relay and all the
wiring so right now I am using the switch that came with the fog light set.
I am not experienced with electrical stuff so I was unable to figure out the
factory set up.  My brother is an electrician so when I go home for summer I
am going to have him wire them up to the factory switch. So at the moment the
stock switch is just for decoration.

Brian 86 16v