Re: What's Done First?

>(any suggestions- no lime green colours cuz the interior is brown

    HE HE HEE...   =p   Welp, some things to consider, if you do an
engine
swap, its easier to paint with the engine out and to not have to take it
out twice.  If its a monitary thing, I would probably do the engine
first.
No need to scrape things up fitting an engine into a freshly painted car
for the first time.  If the car looks to be nasty on the outside yet
still
runs fine, perhaps paint it first.  In my case, I painted my car before
the motor for 3 reasons, more knowledge on painting/bodywork versus
engine
know-how, the car was 4 different colors, and the car was still
running.
Its a total judgement call but I am guessing most will probably go with
the engine first, paint it later method.