Kent Adjustable Cam Gear

Anybody else have one of these (Kent 16v Adjustable Cam Gear)?  Pretty
nifty, except for the fact that the woodruff key-ways on both the end
of the cam and the Kent gear are female...tough to lock them together
that way.  The stock gears have molded in male keys for positive locking
and timing location.  I ended up having to machine one from a larger
5/32 woodruff key I picked up at a local home improvement hardware
store.  Somewhat annoying considering how damn much money one of those
Kent gear things cost. :(

So, consider yourselves warned if you've been thinking about getting one.
And don't even consider not using a key of somekind as the risk of
non-cam rotation and certain spectacular valve death just isn't worth it.

Oh, and yeah, this does mean I got my 16v head back from being ported,
polished and decked (for better compression).

==Brett