Factory Fog Lights [WAS: RE: Chrome Bumper & Light???]

OK...so tell me about my fog lights. My 88 has a switch in the dash for fog
lights, and it had a set of Bosch fogs when I bought the car, but the switch
is not connected to anything that I can tell.

Even if my fog lights are aftermarket, wouldn't it be plausible that, since
I have a factory switch, that my car (a North America model) came with fogs
originally? My 87 does not have this switch.

Neal