wheels, durable finish

I am thinking about buying new wheels if I find some for the right price at
the right time.  I am going to stay with 15x7 so don't worry about that, my
problem is I have relatively cheap American racing wheels with clear coat
that is all screwed up ... and I hate parallel parking.  I was wondering what
to look for in a finish?  I don't like chrome/polished aluminum very much for
rocco's, I think the standard grey sort of finish you see on almost all OEM
wheels is OK and it seems durable, but I was thinking about black too match
the car would look cool, but I am not sure how tough it would be?  Any
suggestions would be appreciated and any PICS of black cars with black wheels
would be cool too and of course if you have some 15x7 perfect momo wheels or
something to that effect that just happen to be like almost free I'll be
happy to pay the shipping
thanks
and by the way I installed my Velocity, limited slip differential kit last
night, I'll let you know what I think in a couple days!
Josh Lukasik
Black 88 16v 2.0