Re: wheels, durable finish - guide

I'm looking for some black in the middle, shiny on the rim wheels.

I'm collecting pictures of cars that have wheel info on my web site.

If you are a wheel guru, i would like to post some gritty details as far as sizes that fit vs. sizes that don't.

take a look:
http://www.hobbyetc.com/scirocco/wheels