Rocco sited in greenwich . . is it yours . . ?

	I've been seeing a couple of Rocco's around maybe its someones for
the list.
First one is a pretty mint MK1 in silver with a couple of country badges in
the grill.
One slightly beat up MK2 8v in black.
And the coolest one so far a red 16v with GTI rims. The cool thing on it is a
BMW quad round lights and a mesh Kamie grill. Looks factory, the hood has cut
outs for the lights and so does the peice that goes on top of the front
bumper. Its nice set up car needs to be cleaned though. If this is anyone on
the list maybe we can meet up. If not I'm going to go on a conversion mission.
Later
~Danny~