Re: Rocco sited in greenwich . . is it yours . . ?

>bumper. Its nice set up car needs to be cleaned though. If this is
anyone on
>the list maybe we can meet up. If not I'm going to go on a conversion
mission.

Greenwich, eh? I don't live too far off. Up in Milford... Perhaps once
I get my '81 running again, we can try and organize a Southern New
England meet... or something.

On a somewhat unrelated note, I'm aquiring a '89 GLI 16v in a couple
of days. The owner began to modify the trunk to look something along
the lines of the A4 Golf (i.e. no licence plate). It's smoothed over
and he did a nice job of it. Right now it's bare metal and bondo. I
suppose he had in mind a remote trunk release in mind.

So, if anyone would like to purchase this modified trunk (sans stock
spoiler), or any other '89 GLI parts (minus engine and brakes) contact
me at toastworks@usa.net.

-Dave
'81 Scirocco