RE: Bosch +4 WAS: You know what? [amendment]

Sorry to say buddy, but I put these in my 85 in January, and in febuary
my rocco felt like it was throwing up. It was missing really badly on
#2, and after jumping to conclusions about a blown gasket (one cylinder
was 20psi below the others) pulling the head, replacing the gasket etc.
etc. the problem was STILL THERE. I took it in to ND and they quickly
diagnosed it as the wrong kind of plugs. Put in the triple electrode,
copper plugs specified for my car. (W4DTC, or something like that, not
sure) My baby has run like butter ever since, with the exception of that
minor clutch problem that I'm trying to forget. :-)

anyway, sorry to ramble, but I don't recommend those plugs. You can try
them, and if they work, let me know.

HTH

Jonas
85 Scirocco