oil coolers

so with the valley heat beginning to set in, my oil temps
have been soaring lately under sustained freeway runs.
As my commute is 35 minutes one way, the 125 degree
oil temps are not acceptable.

So, I am looking at adding an external oil cooler and getting
rid of the lame-ass stock water to oil cooler.
Any suggestions as to a good quality and not too expensive
unit?  Also, something that will work once I put the g60 in?
I don't think there are any conflicts with the g60, but I would
like to be sure before spending the money.

TIA!

Alex Ting
Account Manager
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
575 Menlo Dr. #4
Rocklin, CA  95765

Phone:  888.801.2001 ext. 228 or 916.630.2001
Fax:  916.630.2000
Email: alex@millenniumsolutions.net