RE: Wanna make a Scirocco List Calendar?

How about a small section of the calendar dedicated to not quite so perfect
rocs.
That way those of us, including me, can offer pics of our cars.
Unfortunately, being a student in loads of debt doesn't really provide me
with the necessary funds to own a perfect car, and the fact that I need it
every day doesn't help either.
Anyway, it would be great to see my car up on a calendar.

What does everybody else think?
Small section on average looking cars?
maybe one on beaten up cars with multi coloured panels etc?

Say yes, I want my car on that calendar.

Mark Thomas '87 Scirocco GT
Email: <mailto:scirocco.gt@virgin.net>
Have a look at my Website
<http://freespace.virgin.net/mark.thomas15/index.html>