Re: Wanna make a Scirocco List Calendar?

>On Mon, 19 Apr 1999 23:39:10 -0500 Brett Van Sprewenburg
><brett@netacc.net> wrote:
>Subject: Wanna make a Scirocco List Calendar?

> Digital imaging is great, but in all likelyhood, there aren't many people
>out
> there using the $10k-30k digital camera it takes to rival the quality of
>35mm film

> I'm sure we'll be taking *tons* of pictures during our
>cincy cruise and I'm really looking forward to the potential arial
>photos. Eat your heart out CCA! :)

Yep.  I hope to bring one of those digital badboys to Cincy and some extra
"film" (another PCMCIA card).

| Jim Jarrett,CCP                                                   |
| Eastman Kodak Co. - Professional Digital Cameras                  |
| 901 Elmgrove Road MC 35504                                        |
| Rochester, NY 14653-5504         Phone:(716) 726-6365             |
| jarrett@kodak.com           All opinions expressed are mine alone |
| http://www.kodak.com                                              |