Re: You know what? [amendment]

Dude, that is completely unacceptable. Write a letter of complaint to the
company... and then you'll probably get a coupon for more free spark plugs.
Just what you wanted.
    Isn't 110 a little low? I remember when my '83 'roc got down to that, it
had like 345K on the original motor and had no low end left. Once I got it up
to like 4k rpms it was fine, but the low end torque just wasn't there
anymore.
    -Josiah