Re: lower stress bars

Well, do you plan on ever AutoXing the car? Just so you know, triangulated
front lower stressbars are illegal in DSP, where you'll be. Personally, I
have one, but the rear mounting points aren't attached. Mine is the stock
16v one, which I like because it's so darn light! I had a Neuspeed one on my
'86 Scirocco, and it was BEEFY. Eurosport's one is simple and does the job
as well.
    I have the upper Neuspeed and I like it - it was a little bit hard to
put on, but not that bad - I think my frame was probably a little bit bent
from being hit lightly in the front right a long time ago.
    Adding upper and lower front stressbars will produce a noticeable
difference, if you're in tune with your car, which it sounds like you are.
Don't expect miracles, but it definitely makes the car feel tighter.
    -Josiah