Re: You know what? [amendment]

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999 19:42:38 -0700 T Berk <tberk@mindspring.com> writes:

>Contact the Potterman- He has some access to Military Spec supplies.
>You are obviously pushing the envelope in terms of pure Scirocco-ness.

I KNOW!

>Parts off the shelf are not up to it.
>(For those with no sense [of humor], this is a joke.)  :)
>TBerk
>See? smiley face and everything.

I got it, didn't need the explanation but that's only because I know you
so damn well brother of mine.   : )   <--- lookie there!

>PS- Slap some tri-electrodes in and report back pls.

I stopped by a local lame parts store and couldn't remember the PN for
the NGK triple trode jobbers. All I could remember was BPR6ES which is a
single trode plug and after the dork looked it up, said it was a number
for a Rabbit GTi. Um, gee, that's a JH dork, gimme!
I still will need to replace a valve or two so the replacement head will
happen. FOund one for $75 and will pick it up tomorrow. Should have it
done and installed before the next autox, May 2nd.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and