Re: lower stress bars

>I'm looking to strengthen my chassis on my 85 8v. The car has Eibach
>springs,Boge gas shocks and rides on Momo arrows with Pirelli P700z in
>195/50/15. The car flexes a little more than I like. I have been told to
>add a lower stress bar first(like the 16v has) then the upper.If this is
>true, should I go for the lower 4 point , lower 2 point? Which brand
>should I consider?
>What about the upper?Neuspeed style(4 pick up points) or Autotech
>aluminum?

Whomever told you to get that lower bar was right on the money. The
A1 chassis flex at the front is legendary.  The 16v style one is
probably the best design as it's triangulated.  Techtonics makes a
copy of the 16v bar if you can't find a stock unit.  It's a personal
preference thing with upper bar, and you probably can't really go
wrong with either one.  But you won't have to drill holes with the
Neuspeed one, and I have no compliants with mine.

==Brett