Re: Don't buy GAS {slightly rocco related}

I've thought about this for years... like have a bunch of solar cells on top
of your car, running a little system that converts water into H2 and O for
you while it sits in the sun, and stores it in tanks. Then you have a small
supply for driving for awhile... it might not have a big range unless you
let it sit for awhile, and you couldn't just drive it for long trips, but it
would still be cool. I dunno, I'm sure there's a better way.
    Lots of good thoughts out there... there are much better things to run
cars on than gasoline.
    -Josiah