Re: Don't buy GAS {slightly rocco related}

As far as I know those hydogen powered buses have a special tank with
the hydrogen stored in some special way so it can't explode in an
accident.  Think of the performance if they start making H2 powered
cars.  Unlike electric they would be internal combustion so you could
do many of the same mods to them as you could a gasoline engine, also
H2 is much more explosive than gasoline, this would be an advantage
wouldn't it.  Now, if they could just think of a way to easily split
H2O into its components (within the car) and use the H2 for fuel we
could have a water powered, water cooled car.  It will be cool.

Josh.