Re: Found a cheap 16 V Rocco,,SHould I get it????

>The best I've seen new euro bumpers go for is just over $600. That's a lot
>'o cash! Some places get $400 just for one end. If you really want euro
>bumpers, your best bet is to get some used ones from someone.
>
>Jessica Young (who I hope is still on the list after a rather ugly
>exchange...guess I wouldn't blame her if she isn't) had a set or maybe two
>for sale. You might look her up.

You'll probably be able to save up the money for new ones before you get a
set of used bumpers.  I've been looking for years for a good deal on euros,
but in the unlikely event i do come accross a set (though usually its just
one), they wan't like $50 off retail for used bumpers (sometimes even more
than retail for used....sha right).  Or they sold them.  I emailed that
Jessica person too, but apparently i was unworthy of a response.

oh well.

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 C-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571