RE: poetic 8V bashing

Why yes, I am on the Old Coot wussie Passat Drivers list along with my good
friends Dan, Jim and Ryan who also lurk about this list.  And also drive
Sciroccos that will smoke any frankified Jetta out there.

And just for your edification, the woosie Passat of mine has a 190 HP V6
and does 0-60 in 8 Seconds in stock form.  With three kids in the trunk and
the back seat full of Scirocco parts I might add.  :-)  Priorities

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop
'99 Passat GLX

On Sunday, March 14, 1999 9:44 PM, the-mad-bastard@home.com
[SMTP:the-mad-bastard@home.com] wrote:
> Brian Honnold wrote:
> >
> > As poetic and well thought out this Mad Bastard's post is let us not
lose sight of the fact that he DOES NOT DRIVE A SCIROCCO