Re: Found a cheap 16 V Rocco,,SHould I get it????

>Rich Zuk wrote:
>
>> You have to ask yourself one question, "are you in it for the long run,
>> punk? Well are ya?"
>
>Hey Harry, what the hell's a JAMF??  <Sudden Impact>
>
>Well punk.. what is it??

Isnt's it a 'JAFO'?  Oh wait, that's from Blue Thunder...

Rocco/VW content:  I just got my manifolds and valve cover back
from the metal polisher...what should I do to them to make sure
they don't corrode to grayish dust again.  I was thinking of
spraying them with engine paint clearcoat...good for 500 degrees...

Any other ideas on keeping them shining?  Oh, and they look
friggin incredible. :)

==Brett