RE: Found a cheap 16 V Rocco,,SHould I get it????

The best I've seen new euro bumpers go for is just over $600. That's a lot
'o cash! Some places get $400 just for one end. If you really want euro
bumpers, your best bet is to get some used ones from someone.

Jessica Young (who I hope is still on the list after a rather ugly
exchange...guess I wouldn't blame her if she isn't) had a set or maybe two
for sale. You might look her up.

Remember that if you buy new bumpers or used ones that are the wrong color,
you have to get 'em painted, too!!

I can vouch for 16v's being more expensive to maintain. I have two. In the
last 8 months, I've experienced just about all the most common 16v problems,
and it has cost me a couple grand. On the other hand, my "beater" is finally
a reliable, pleasureable car to drive for the $2200 I have in it (bought it
for $1200), and the nicer car will soon be really sweet with euro lights,
bumpers, lowered suspension, stereo, etc. I've put new rear calipers on, new
motor mounts, new downpipes ($400+ each car...OUCH!!!), new timing belts,
etc. etc.

Ugh...I think I'm gonna be sick.

But at least I'm gonna whack all the 8v's at Cincy!!! Sorry...I really don't
care, but had to do my part for the silly war going on.

Neal