Found a cheap 16 V Rocco,,SHould I get it????

As u kno I drive a Rabbit and am trying to sell it..My friends just brought
to my attention he'd sell me a 87 16v rocco to me for $1100...Well it needs
the eur bumpers cause on stock bumper is ripped off...it needs a new
distributer..and it needs a few other minor parts...
Now it does run good and the engine looks clean..mileage is about 120,000 and
the paint needs a good detail...I  can get around $2000 for my car so could I
still buy the Rocco and distributor/euro bumpers??? if so tell me how much
stuff will be and etc....
Thanx alot,...
Greyson Crowe
76 Rabbit(for sale)