> Från: Wm. Josiah Erikson <wje97@hamp.hampshire.edu>
> Till: outkast@canada.com
> Kopia: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
> Ämne: Re: Help with Swaybars!
> Datum:  den 12 april 1999 22:55
>
> I think most '82's didn't come with swaybars.... those won't
fit your car, though. Want some? Live near NH? I have some stock
ones from an '83 that you could HAVE : )
>     -Josiah
>
> outkast@canada.com wrote:
>
> > Hello, I've just found a couple of advertisements for
swaybars in the Vancouver area, such as...

> > VOLKSWAGEN GTI or Jetta '85-'92 susp Techniques, front &
rear sway bar, 25mm, brand new, not been used.

> > I have a 1982 Scirocco and I am assuming that I don't
currently have swaybars attached (not that I remember seeing
anyways)....  Are ST swaybars decent?  And would they come with
the proper hardware or would these even fit to my '82 Scirocco??

majordomo@scirocco.org.
scirocco-l-probs@scirocco.org