Re: Help with Swaybars!

> I think most '82's didn't come with swaybars.... those >won't fit your car, though. Want some? Live near NH? I >have some stock ones from an '83 that you could HAVE :)
>     -Josiah
Ok, I think that it would make an appreciable difference in my handling, any opinions out there???
Wow, I'd really appreciate that, I live in western Canada though (British Columbia, sorta near Vancouver) so i don't know how much shipping would be (doesn't have to be fast)  How much do these bars weigh approx?

Thanks alot,

   Eric