Re: 8V power questions [layin down some smack]

well sheeeit, it looks like the whole lot of you are smack-heads.  take
a couple of methadone and call me in the morning...

	alright, you kids worry about whose playing number 1, but don't forget,
i got the helm in true picard fashion, and ya'll are still going to have
to pass me...

	number 1, engage!  hehe... silly buggers

jason
the mad bastard