Parts for Sale

Hi all,

    I have some miscellaneous leftovers from my front end repairs.  I
don't know if they're worth anything to anyone, but all they're doing is
junking up the garage.  If a price is not indicated, let me know what
you're willing to pay.  Shipping is your cost (I'm in So. Cal).  All
parts are from a MKII

Neuspeed Lower Strut Tie Bar - Bought it used but decided to keep the
16V stocker instead.  $50 (same price I paid)

16V driver's side fender - No flare, no rubber moldings.  2 small (~1
inch), non creased dents when they took off the flare that will be
hidden by a new flare.

8V driver's side fender - From an '87.  Gray.  Good shape.

Rear bumper - US spec.  Cover is fair.  Steel has some rust.

Bumper filler, front - Those plastic pieces that are below the grille
and cover about 1" of the top of the US front bumper.  One side red, one
side black.  Both need paint

Bumper filler, rear - same as above but for the rear.  Both pieces are
black.

8V Grille w/ Silver Emblem - No cracks.  Good shape.

16V Grille w/ Black Emblem - Cracked at emblem and side.  Cracks could
be easily glued and won't show when mounted.

Headlight Retainer - Only one, painted black.

    I'll trade the whole lot for a good, front Euro bumper (yeah, like
that's going to happen).  I'll probably post this to Usenet in a week or
so, but thought the list should get first dibs.

-Brad