Re: New Dimensions Show gathering.

On Wed, 07 Apr 1999 11:04:41 -0700 Kevin Collins <kevinc@flashcom.net>
writes:

>We want to go up Hwy 1 this year.. as long as it ain't stormin' and the
>road isn't washed out (that part should be no problem) it's a MUCH
better
>drive.  We can take lotsa pictures and show the rest of the world what
>an awesome drive up the coast it is out here...

Sounds good!

>> (How many of you backed out of the throttle and said to yourselves,
>>"oh, wow man", every now and then on the drive.)
>
>Right here dude!  Actually not as often as I'd feared.. the only real
>bad time was right before that smoky got us...  :0

No,I meant "oh, wow man" as in, this is beautiful, slow down, look a
little longer.
I didnt sweat it until the CHP was on MY bumper and didnt want to pass
me. "Oh sure, pull just ME over"!   :)

>Very true.  Maybe we should all go get one of those Motorola (or
whatever)
>little AM portables with 2-mile range?  Those might be better than a
>CB..
>..and they're not too expensive.

Lets find out!

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and