Re: New Dimensions Show gathering.

On Wed, 07 Apr 1999 10:32:24 PDT "Ian Overholt" <ioverholt@hotmail.com>
writes:

>Screw the CB's!  I think we should get those FM radios.  I think they
>can be had for $50 or so & have a decent range without the need for
>the 40 foot CB antenna.  I've been thinking for some time about how
>the heck I'm going to attach a CB antenna to my ROC and can't come up
>with anything pretty.  There's just nowhere to put the antenna except
>drilling into the bumper!!
>
>-Ian Overholt

OK. Thats the first ive heard about FM radios. Got a brand name and where
to find one?

As far as a CB antenna, id just use the kind with a magnetic base. Use a
small piece of felt to keep it from scratching the paint and run the
antenna wire out the rear hatch. Mount right in front of the Fuba and it
wirks great.
I once had one of thos $19.95 "Emergency CB Radio's" that come in a
plastic see-thru package. (CHEAP) It had everything you needed for it to
work. I could use it for 3 miles (open road) or so with no problem! I
couldnt find mine before last years ND show and I cant find it now.
Looking at the local stores, they dont make them anymore. Hmm. Oh well.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and