Re: New Dimensions Show gathering.

Shawn sez:

We need to better situate the CB action before this trip. It could of
saved us getting pulled over IF we had a couple CB's with a
transmitting
range greater than the length of 2 cars. :)
(Kewl, im gonna go CB shopping!!)

I sez:

Screw the CB's!  I think we should get those FM radios.  I think they
can be had for $50 or so & have a decent range without the need for
the 40 foot CB antenna.  I've been thinking for some time about how
the heck I'm going to attach a CB antenna to my ROC and can't come up
with anything pretty.  There's just nowhere to put the antenna except
drilling into the bumper!!

-Ian Overholt