Re: New Dimensions Show gathering.

Motorola has some new 2 way radios at Office Depot and Price Club and
such.  They are powered off of 3 AAA batteries and are supposed to have a
range of about 2-3 miles.  I think the cost is around $60 or $70 each.
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
95 Black Jetta GLX M3 wannabe