85 is running again..sort of!!!

Well for those of you who care, I finally have revved the 85 again.  I
finally got all the interior wiring hooked up and the engine put back
together and started her up.  After 5-6 months of sitting in waste, she
fired right up and I revved the engine til about 3K...what a great
feeling!!!!  Sure there is no tires or any back end, but the engine
runs!!!  I am a happy man again.  I am still very far from getting her
into selling shape, but she runs!!!!!  Just a reminder, I am still
looking for a new car, drop me a line if you got any leads.  Thanx and
WOOOHOOO!!!

Jody Bailey
85 Scirocco 8v (running sort of)