Re: New Dimensions Show gathering.

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> So shall we have a Sciroccovan drive up there like last year?
> Will we take the long route again, or just drive straight up there? The
> drive last year was OK considering we didn't get to see the picturesque
> views of hwy 1 that I expected. Nonetheless, it was a beautiful drive.

We want to go up Hwy 1 this year.. as long as it ain't stormin' and the
road isn't washed out (that part should be no problem) it's a MUCH better
drive.  We can take lotsa pictures and show the rest of the world what
an awesome drive up the coast it is out here...

> (How many of you backed out of the throttle and said to yourselves, "oh,
> wow man", every now and then on the drive.)

Right here dude!  Actually not as often as I'd feared.. the only real
bad time was right before that smoky got us...  :0

> We need to better situate the CB action before this trip. It could of
> saved us getting pulled over IF we had a couple CB's with a transmitting
> range greater than the length of 2 cars. :)
> (Kewl, im gonna go CB shopping!!)

Very true.  Maybe we should all go get one of those Motorola (or whatever)
little AM portables with 2-mile range?  Those might be better than a CB..
..and they're not too expensive.

--
Kevin Collins
Huntington Beach, CA