Re: rocco vs. girlfriend

In a message dated 4/7/99 06:18:58, sjmill@erols.com writes:

<<well after  arguing  till iwas blue  in the screen with  you guys
,,,i  geton thephone to callmy  girl  and sheanswers.."what are  you
doingtoday? " mytypicalanswer   "goingto  the shop ot work on my car".
didnt we havew plans together  i said  yes  but you want meto get  this
done  so i canspend moretimewith you   her  reply  Yes.....so the
arguing started ther allabout the fact thatmy rocco(whichhasnotseen
thteroad in months) istaking allmy time...and the factthati canonly
maketwo  hours toseeher...so  afterabout2   hours of arguing theophter
night i  finallytold  her
"Hunney my  rocco is  very  important  to me right now just as you are
....but ineed  to g et  it  done  please  be understanding..wellguess
what guys.....she id notunderstand  so   it was her or the  carand the
car iam still working on and her,iam supposed to call after iafter the
car is  done but after  all this grief i dont wanna tak to her and she
ISN'T  talking to me all because of a little thing called a 16v scirocco
i just wanted to share all the  shit that i get have  a good day
yup you guess it  the rocco won
jonas>>

relly sorry man. . . . . but you did the right thing. However, if you can
find a way to gat laid (w/o paying for it) AND own a Scirocco, that might be
a little more ideal.
=-)

Nate