Re: New Dimensions Show gathering.

> Shawn sez:
>
> We need to better situate the CB action before this trip. It could of
> saved us getting pulled over IF we had a couple CB's with a
> transmitting
> range greater than the length of 2 cars. :)
> (Kewl, im gonna go CB shopping!!)

Once upon a time, a group of ///M cars went cruizin' on the Blue Ridge Parkway
whilst equipped with CBs.  They didn't help us any since all 15-20 cars got
pulled b/c we were doubling and tripling the posted limit.  Only the front
runners rec'd invitations to court, the rest rec'd stern warnings.  Of course,
I was the innocent one...
===
Matthew Yip
mgyip@yahoo.com