From: Steve Tompkins <edge@cmc.net>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Date: Wednesday, April 07, 1999 2:05 PM
Subject: Re: New Dimensions Show gathering.

Well even though my roc isn't in driving shape I will be driving
my C to the show.  I know its almost blasphemous to talk about
Corrado's or anything not rocco but at least it was made at
Karmann.  Anyways, if anyone is coming from norcal or maybe
even oregon or washington I would like to join up in a caravan to the
show.  I live in Chico which is an hour north of sacto so I could
meet people there if they wanted.  Email me or post on the list and
we'll try to arrange something.  Maybe I'll win the lottery between
now and then and get the rocco back into tip top shape (I've got my
lotto ticket right here).

Steve Tompkins
1992 Corrado SLC
1981 Scirocco