Re: New Dimensions Show gathering.

> (Consider this
> your warning: *She will not be on a leash and she bites. Mr. Berk already
> found that out. Hope that bite healed up by now.*)

Grr!, Grr!  B]

> Whatever we do, we need to ALL hook up saturday night!
>

> > I think a BBQ is in the works for Sat. eve.
>

> Oh?? Pretell?

I was doing some burnt offerings, hopefully in the parking lot.

Trying to avoid Pork on general principal, but Beef, Lamb, and a Shrimp
or two might be up for the sacrifice.

I'll be traveling almost the least amount of distance compared to the
rest and while the house is pretty full already, I can offer folks a
place to hide from the cops if need be.  :)

I was going to cruise the hotels listed on ND's web site but got buzy
with the new job.  ( Computers & Biomedical. New meaning to the phrase-
"You've got bugs".)

Look for something additional tomorrow  evening.

TBerk