Re: Shortblock Anyone???

Brian Honnold wrote:

> I need a trashed shortblock to use as a core.
>
> Just the shortblock, nothing else needed....the worse condition the better.
>
> anyone got one they can bring to the ND show and then I can have Nate or Alex or Keith or somebocy bring it to me.
>
> TBerk can you be my hero???

Look no further, and call me Tosh ( as it Toe-sh, _Not_ as in Peter the
Rastifari [ Hmmm, not in my spell checker.]). We're friends and you can
drop the Final A.

  I have my old 1.7 block sitting in the driveway and it needs a good
place to go to.

I don't think anything's wrong with it besides 100K miles and a blown
head gasket, but it's yours if you haul it away.

TBerk
Living just to be the wind beneath your wings. 8P