Re: quit the kb bashing crap!

> thanks in advance and thanks to those understanding
> jonas "keyboard killer"  MIller

Love it.

"Inspector, we found a few keycaps and a space bar broke in half...."

"Well, well just go pay our friend Miller a little call then, won't
we...?"

Do not despair-

Help is on the way, I'm sure of it.

Scirocco content;

I have a whole 'nother 'Roc out in the driveway. Haven't touched it in 3
months, actually at all, other than to store spare parts.

Gonna see if I can retime  it and get it running this weekend.

TBerk
I got the coolest parts shed of them all, it was built in Germany in '78
.