Re: quit the kb bashing crap!

thank you sooooo m uch for sicking up for me at least someone out ther
understands my plight.......iu am struggling to get the car ready for
cinci no the computer  so please again bear withme till we get to cinci
someone i think  is bringing the keyboard i won  withthe crackpipe  adn
toaster  but i will see you guys there and after the car is all done
then i will incvest ain a new keyboard or have one by the end of he trip
thanks to all those that are understanding of my dislexiya and other
disorders.
thanks in advance and thanks to those understanding
jonas "keyboard killer"  MIller