quit the kb bashing crap!

come on folks, give it up! quit bitching at the guy just because his
spacebar tweakes out..I mean it's not like his caps lock is broken,
or hes shouting vile cuss words like some of you neanderthols. If you
don't like this typing, don't read his posts. If you can wallow
though my mispellings and dyslexic words I usually ramble out because
I think faster than I type then a few missing spaces should be no
sweat..or is it that people on this list are so mentally challeneged
that it gives em headaches reading e-mails with missing spaces?

and please show me a KB for 5-10$..cheapest wholesale I can get a
'decent' keyboard is like 12$ ..25$ for a really good quality one.
Maybe the guy wants to eat lunch instead of please you with spaces,
shit not all rocco owners may be overflowing with spare cash.

give it a rest..whe'res the damn moderator when you need him.
Ryan