Re: Jonas

-snip-
......i  gotno
> >cash right nowfor anything  but  hte car

Ease up on the kid, everyone. At least he's got his priorities straight.
and people say the world's going to hell. Hmph. :-)

BTW, my new 'rocc has a FUBAR Milemaster(or whatever) gauge cluster. I
happen to have a VDO in my parts pile. Will the VDO just plug in in place
of the FUBAR'ed one?

Zach
http://www.discover-net.net/~zach/index.html
"Wow, that blew up something fierce, huh?" "Ayup."

<sjmill@erols.com>