Re(2): Parts in Toronto

Jason,

All of the parts I have ever bought from Hayman Motors had a 90 day
warranty.  Some even had a 180 day warranty.  And I have returned several
things to them - all of which were taken back and refunded in full without
any problems.

I am not aware of the incidents you mentioned, but that's not to say they
didn't happen.  They have always treated me fairly, but I shall perhaps
keep a cautious eye for the next little while ...

Cheers,
- -- Michael Helms

'81 Scirocco - the fixer-upper
'86 Scirocco - the daily driver