Anyone need old Rabbit parts?

I have access to a large number of old Rabbit parts... anyone need some?
(most of them would be very cheap or even free) There are also lots of
old 13" alloys... like the ones that came on Rabbits...
    Email me privately if you need anything... it's all going to be
junked if no one wants it (well, actually, I'll probably store the
valuable stuff somewhere until someone needs it)
    Also, I've got an FN transmission... $150
    Heck, I've got all kindsa other stuff, too, but y'all know that : )
    -Josiah

- --