Re: AC to non-AC revisited (sorry guys!)

Hey if you find you really need a non-AC pulley, I can probably hook you up
with one... but...
    They are made so that they only go on one way, for timing purposes. There
should be a nub on the crankshaft end there that lines up with a small dent in
the pulley...
    -Josiah
    http://www.gsinet.net/~josiah