SuperSprint

Hi everyone,

I did it.  I finally splurged and bought the entire SuperSprint exhaust
system for my car - header and all.

I was amazed when I started the car for the first time how quiet the
entire system is.  Even when you rev the engine, it isn't all that noisier
than the stock exhaust.  A little throatier, but if you weren't really
familiar with these cars, I don't think you would notice.

But boy, does it go like a mad ape on the highway.  I was amazed at the
power improvements at all speeds.  Even at highway speeds of 130 or 140,
flooring it in 5th gear is quite different.  Second and third gear are
awesome now - there's enough power to really make the car accelerate, but
it's not like 1st where you can break the front end away easily.

Wicked system.  Worth every dollar.  I will never own a stock exhaust
(especially that awful JH exhaust manifold) again.

Cheers,
- -- Michael Helms

'81 Scirocco - the fixer-upper
'86 Scirocco - the daily driver