Re: Music for driving. (This is a small rehash of an old thread, delete if you don't want to read.)

> Here are a few songs that make me drive fast:

> Starwars sound track<<<<<<<<<<

Good choice :)  i used to have the 4 disc set, but some dickhead broke into
my car and stole all my cd's, and those went along with him.  i'm sure he's
glad he took them, a real hot item;)

good to see another star wars fan on the list, can't wait till may 99.

Owen
87 16v
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571

> All of these songs of course are in my car.  It kicks ass.  Just the
touch of a switch and the changer will put my fast driving CD on!

> Pete

- --