Re: Music for driving. (This is a small rehash of an old thread, delete if you don't want to read.)

Here are a few songs that make me drive fast:

Fuel - Mary Pretends
Fuel - Ozone
Fuel - Jesus or a Gun  (can ja tell i like fuel yet?)
Starwars sound track
Moby - James Bond Theme
Slayer - War Ensomble
Metallica - Fuel
Mortal Combat Theme

All of these songs of course are in my car.  It kicks ass.  Just the touch of a switch and the changer will put my fast driving CD on!

Pete