Where to buy parts in TO?

Hi every one,

this one goes out to the Torontonians on the list.  I am looking for a place
to purchase engine parts.  In particular, I am rebuilding my 1.8 and need
parts to put it back together.  However, some of the places I have called
have given me okay prices, but I think that I can do better.  I have already
called Frisco's and N&D.  Any info. or input.  Thanks guys.

Sal

P.S.- I will inquire with Potterman (just that the blasted Cnd sucks big
right now)

- -It's only wrong if you get caught.   -JMK

- -We are all prostitutes.   -Me

- --